The days of reading old, boring IT Technician Job Ads are over. We just gotta’ ask…
- Tired of being treated like just a “geek?”
- Feel like no one is willing to train you prepare you for the next level?
- Are you chomping at the bit to get noticed and take off with lots of opportunity?
Well, you’re reading this. That’s good. That means, you’re ready for a change. So are we.
We are Magnitech, a Managed Services Provider (MSP) that serves the technology demands and network needs of businesses in the Naperville area and beyond. Each of us make up a brilliant team of dedicated intellectuals, some are great at Sales & Marketing, and others are great at Technology & Network infrastructures. Every role, serving an absolute purpose.
That’s where you come in… Keep reading, it gets better.
We don’t want a tech that just knows computers. We could find that really easily. Instead, here are just a few of the skills we expect to recruit:
- Proficient Ability to Take Care of People and their Technology.
- Superior Capacity to Communicate with Clients and Customers.
- Strong Knowledge of Dell, Windows and Cloud-based Solutions.
- A Powerful Desire to be Coached and Trained, to Succeed as an Individual.
Now, let’s talk about the Why you’d want to work here..
We have a wonderful Benefits Package for our Employees, which include Medical and Dental coverage, in addition to a 401k option. We have a competitive salary range, and it’s reserved for the right candidate to learn in the interview process.
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider..
We do not believe that, being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. We expect to retain the best, and that’s why we are so bold about what we want – because we expect to find it.
What Are We Looking For..
The Network Systems Engineer will provide end-user support for clients contracted for Managed IT Services. The successful candidate will work primarily on the NOC service desk, open tickets, provide tier 1 and 2 support, close tickets, and escalate tickets accordingly. This position will report directly to the NOC manager.
Education: College Degree, A+ and Microsoft Certifications
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and determine severity of end-user issues.
- Must be a self-starter and have a can-do attitude.
- Operating Systems Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003-2012 R2, iOS, Android, Apple, Linux.
- Must have knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft networks, and have knowledge of Active Directory.
- Must have knowledge supporting Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V or VMWare and understand how to support a VM-based server environment.
- Must have knowledge of firewall deployment, configurations, and management.
- Must have experience with RMM solutions (LabTech).
- Must have SIP VOIP experience.
- Must have knowledge and experience with DHCP, DNS, VPN, IIS.
- Must have knowledge of cloud-based applications (Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, File Sync Apps).
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)
Send in your Cover Letter and Resume by applying and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path. Only submissions with these articulations, will be considered.
Check out our social media pages..