Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
The days of reading old, boring Business Development ads are over. We just gotta’ ask…
• Are you a Problem SOLVER..and eager to take what’s broken and make it GREAT?
• Do you enjoy challenges?
• Are you comfortable with chaos?
• Are you organized, fast paced, and looking to be the person who makes the plan?
• Are you a self-starting, thick skinned, and social who will be a solid representative of the company?
• Are you chomping at the bit to take that next step and grow as a person and professional?
Well, you’re reading this. That’s good. That means, you’re ready for a change. So are we.
We are Magnitech, a Managed Services Provider (MSP) that serves the technology demands and network needs of businesses in the Naperville area and beyond. Each of us make up a brilliant team of dedicated intellectuals, some are great at Sales & Marketing, and others are great at Technology & Network infrastructure. Every role, serving an absolute purpose.
That’s where you come in… Keep reading, it gets better.
We are a growing company, and selling like mad. But we have goals as a company, and want to continue growing and pressing forward. We are looking for someone who is hungry for sales, and get a rush chasing the deal. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to hear “no” in order to convert it into a “yes.” Someone has to be quick on their feet, personable, and talented on the phone. Someone who understands the sales process, and how to identify a qualified lead. It’s not going to be easy, but when things are easy you can get bored. You will be challenged! The more qualified appointments you set that keep, the more you’ll be paid. Here are just a few of the skills we expect to recruit:
• Proficient Ability to Take Care of People and their Technology.
• Willingness to Solve Problems, Be Organized, Be Factual, and Detailed.
• Strong Knowledge of Dell, Windows and Cloud-based Solutions.
• A Technical Ability to take something that’s broken, and make it better.
• A Powerful Desire to be Coached and Trained, to Succeed as an Individual.
Now, let’s talk about the Why you’d want to work here..
We have a wonderful Benefits Package for our Employees, which include Medical and Dental coverage, in addition to a 401k option. We have a competitive salary range, with bonuses, and it’s reserved for the right candidate to learn in the interview process.
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider..
We do not believe that, being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. We expect to retain the best, and that’s why we are so bold about what we want – because we expect to find it.
We require that every candidate interested in working at Magnitech complete a Culture Index survey, which only takes 8-10 minutes to complete. Serious candidates only.
Survey Link: https://www.cultureindex.com/users/ciims/processes/surveyInfo.php?USER_ID=55826&COMPANY_CODE=3c6Is2sda1&h2=1577463252